Little One Is Here!

Little One Is Here!
Hi Busy Bees! Here is our 'Babee' Brother Jack! Get it?! We miss you! Love, Lilly Rose and Sophie Pink

Our Class Rules

* We are respectful * We are responsible * We are safe * We follow the GOLDEN RULE *



April 9, 2010

Computers, April 9!

Let's Practice for the Stanford Test!

Go here: http://www.mrnussbaum.com/bedtime.htm to play the Bedtime Bandits Game. How late can you stay up???

Go here: http://www.eduplace.com/kids/mhm/testprep/gr2/ to take some practice tests. You get to choose the chapter and the lesson. Do you best!!!

Go here: http://www.toonuniversity.com/flash.asp?err=496&engine=5 to play the Place Value Game. How well do you know your 1s, 10s and 100s???

Go here: http://www.earobics.com/gamegoo/games/squanky2/squanky2.html to practice your SYNONYMS!!! How well do you know similar words??

Go here: http://www.earobics.com/gamegoo/games/squanky/squanky.html to practice your ANTONYMS!!! How well do you know your opposites?

After you've tried all the games, come back to the blog and tell me which one was your favorite. What game did you choose? Why did you like it?

Have Fun!!!
Mrs. Johnston

18 comments:

  1. Hi Class,

    Happy Friday! I hope you had fun playing the games and getting some practice for your tests next week!

    I think all the games are fun! My favorite is the Place Value Game because I like the different levels and I think the golf game is funny!

    Have a great weekend!
    Mrs. Johnston

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is Squanky Tooth Sally because I like when he puts the teeth in the beaver's mouth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite was the synonym game because it was fun and funny! You had to take teeth by answering questions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite is the Squanky Tooth Game because I liked when they gave us fly spray!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite was the Squeeky one because I learned how the tooth fairy takes teeth from the kids when they are sleeping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite was the Bedtime Bandit because it's fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My fraret is the towth one from Charles

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the Bedtime Bandit because it's really fun and it is complicated!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I liked the bedtime bandits. I like it because its hard but still fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favorite game was war pretzel. I like it because it is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favorite game was Alien Scavenger hunt because you get to suck up aliens!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My favorite game was the synonym game because I liked when you drag the teeth.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My favorite game was the one where you get the teeth from the tooth fairy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mrs. Johnston,

    Thank you for getting the games.

    ReplyDelete
  15. My Favorite game is bedtime bandit because it's so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mrs. Johnston the tooth fariy game was my
    foravorit.Beacuse it was funny

    ReplyDelete
  17. My favorite game was the place value game.

    ReplyDelete