Little One Is Here!

Little One Is Here!
Hi Busy Bees! Here is our 'Babee' Brother Jack! Get it?! We miss you! Love, Lilly Rose and Sophie Pink

Our Class Rules

* We are respectful * We are responsible * We are safe * We follow the GOLDEN RULE *



August 5, 2011

Welcome Back!

Hello Brand New First Graders!!!

My name is Mrs. Johnston and I am so excited to be your 1st grade teacher!  I hope you had a fun summer and now you're happy to come back to school and start first grade!

This is our class blog. It has lots of neat stuff for first graders and their families. Those two cute dogs on the top of the page are Lilly Rose and Sophie Pink, my very silly and adorable miniature schnauzers! They are our class mascots. You'll learn all about them this year! Be sure to check out the blog; you'll find lots of great information about our class, fun websites and there is even a poll where you can vote about the new school year!

This year in first grade you will be a busy bee!  Bees are an important theme in our first grade class. Bees are amazing little creatures because they have big bodies and tiny, thin little wings. They should not be able to fly, but each day they take flight and do great things. I think all of my students are like bees - they can do anything! I believe that all of my students will achieve great things!

I'm excited to meet you soon and start the year!
Mrs. Johnston

2 comments:

  1. Hi this is Kaelan! I like to read at my desk. It was fun. I'll see you tomorrow. Love Kaelan. Your puppies are great; Sophie Pink and Lily Rose. We saw Kung Fu Panda 2. It was really cool. I like to play at the Tucson Mall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kaelan,

    Wow! What a great note! I'm glad you like to read...so do I! I think my puppies are great too! :) You'll get to meet them one day!

    Have a great afternoon and I'll see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete