Little One Is Here!

Little One Is Here!
Hi Busy Bees! Here is our 'Babee' Brother Jack! Get it?! We miss you! Love, Lilly Rose and Sophie Pink

Our Class Rules

* We are respectful * We are responsible * We are safe * We follow the GOLDEN RULE *



May 26, 2011

Happy Summer!

Hi there, Stupendous SECOND GRADERS and Super Second Grade Parents!

Wow, it's hard to believe the year is over!  Kids - you're all second graders now and I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!!  Each one of you worked incredibly hard this year and learned so much.  Great job!

Our week at Camp Learned-A-Lot was amazing!  From the Read In to games to getting soaked on the playground to centers and a slideshow, we all had a great time!  Thank you parents, for all your help during Camp Learned-A-Lot.  Yesterday was an especially fun day for the kiddos and for me!

Kids - I LOVED being your teacher this year!  Each day you amazed me with how much you learned.  I loved watching you make amazing strides.  You are so smart!  You are all really ready for second grade!  You're my first class at Harelson and you will always have a very special place in my heart.  Come see me any time next year!  Parents - Thank you for all you support this year!  You're all so wonderful.

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for the WONDERFUL end of the year gifts!  I am so touched by your thoughtfulness.  I absolutely love the class book!  I love that it is laminated and in alphabetical order too; you guys know me so well!  Thank you for the generous gift cards and all the pink and girlie treats.  I love everything!  Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Have an amazing summer and I'll see you next year!
Mrs. Johnston

No comments:

Post a Comment