Little One Is Here!

Little One Is Here!
Hi Busy Bees! Here is our 'Babee' Brother Jack! Get it?! We miss you! Love, Lilly Rose and Sophie Pink

Our Class Rules

* We are respectful * We are responsible * We are safe * We follow the GOLDEN RULE *



February 19, 2010

Friday Is Our Favorite Day!

It was a great day in second grade! Everyone had fun bringing in and showing their dioramas! Thank you to all the parents for coming to see the hard work of the students. I look forward to reading the book reports and looking at the dioramas. Great job, everyone!

In addition to our fun diorama open house this morning, we did a few new things today. We took a mini-field trip to another class to learn about the
Rainbow Club. Kids - be sure to tell your parents about the Rainbow Club! We will brainstorm ideas for our Rainbow Club next week and we will start it after Rodeo Break. We also had the opportunity to check out our new class blog today in computers. There was an activity on our class blog for students to do during computer time. Busy bees - remember to show your parents how you can post a comment on our blog! We learned a lot today in computers - be sure to show your parents what you know! Parents - you can check our blog on Fridays to see what your students will be doing in computers.

Our day ended with the counting of our bee bucks! Many students were able to deposit their bee bucks in the bank and buy a toy from our treasure hive. Keep up the good work, my friends!

Parents - I have an open house scheduled for Tuesday, March 2, immediately following our early out dismissal. It will give you a chance to come check out our new classroom, ask any questions you may have and sign up for times to volunteer in our busy bee hive! Kids - you are welcome to come with your parents and show them our great class!

Have a great weekend, everyone!
Mrs. Johnston

7 comments:

  1. Have a happy Rodio Mrs.Johnston.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Isabella,

    Happy Rodeo to you too! And...HAPPY BIRTHDAY! See you on Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mrs.Johnston:)Did you do anything cool on rodeo break?

    ReplyDelete
  4. For rodeo break I went to Disney World.When I was there I was wearing a hoola necklace with flowers on it. Daisey and Ponochio stated to dance like a hoola dancer when they saw my necklace.My family's favorite ride was Expadition Everest.When the roller coaster went up there was a broken track. Then we had to go backwards.My favorite ride was clled soarin.you went up in this thing and it went in the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Alanna,

    Thanks for posting about your break! I loved reading your story too! Your trip sounds like so much fun :). I love Disney World too - my favorite ride is Space Mountain. Did you go on that one?

    My Rodeo Break was great! I went for a few long runs and I shopped for new books for our classroom!

    See you soon!
    Mrs. J

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you ever been on webkinz before Mrs.J ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rachel,

    I've looked on Webkinz. My niece really likes them and we buy them for her!

    Have a great afternoon!
    Mrs. Johnston

    ReplyDelete