Little One Is Here!

Little One Is Here!
Hi Busy Bees! Here is our 'Babee' Brother Jack! Get it?! We miss you! Love, Lilly Rose and Sophie Pink

Our Class Rules

* We are respectful * We are responsible * We are safe * We follow the GOLDEN RULE *



August 2, 2012

Welcome to First Grade!

Hi there, Brand New Busy Bees!

Welcome back! I hope you had a wonderful summer and you’re as excited about the start of the school year as I am! I had a great summer spending time with my family and friends, playing with my two cute dogs, reading, trying out new recipes, CrossFitting and going on a vacation to California. I can’t wait to hear all about what you did!

First Graders – this year you will be a busy bee! In our beehive classroom, busy bees will go on a great adventure of learning! First grade is such a special year for reading, writing, math and new friends!

Bees are an important theme in our first grade class. Bees are amazing little creatures because they have big bodies and tiny, thin little wings. They should not be able to fly, but each day they take flight and do great things. I think all of my students are like bees - they can do anything! I believe that all of my students will achieve great things.

I hope to meet you at Bobcat Beginnings on Wednesday, August 8 from 1:30 – 3:30. Come check out the beehive and bring your school supplies.

I look forward to a wonderful 1st grade year and I’ll see you soon!
Mrs. Johnston

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Mrs. Johnston! We are so excited for this new year!
    Suzanne Robertson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzanne,
    I'm excited too! I'll see you and Kasey tomorrow. :)
    Mrs. Johnston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mrs.Johnston,

    A big hello to you !! I hope you are having a great time with your students.


    From,
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Katrina,

    Thanks for stopping by! I can't believe you are in THIRD grade! Have a great day!

    Love,
    Mrs. Johnston

    ReplyDelete