Little One Is Here!

Little One Is Here!
Hi Busy Bees! Here is our 'Babee' Brother Jack! Get it?! We miss you! Love, Lilly Rose and Sophie Pink

Our Class Rules

* We are respectful * We are responsible * We are safe * We follow the GOLDEN RULE *



April 4, 2011

Computers, 4/4

The Desert Museum!

It was fun learning about the Sonoran Desert today!  Let's start by voting on this week's poll.  After you vote, please come to the floor in front of the Smart Board to learn about today's lesson.

Who's excited for our field trip???  What animal do you most want to see?  When you visit on Thursday, you'll be doing your own research about a Sonoran Desert animal!  Go here: http://www.desertmuseum.org/kids/oz/long-fact-sheets/ and look at all the animal fact sheets.

You can read about the animals, see pictures of them and listen to the sounds they make!  After you look at the animals, decide which one is your favorite and why it is your favorite.  Once you decide on the animal  like, comment on the blog.  Please write your name, the name of the animal and why it's your favorite.  We'll practice commenting on the blog together and then it will be your turn to read the fact sheets!

Have fun!
Mrs. Johnston

13 comments:

  1. The elf owl has no ers and the hoos

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite part is the baby bobcat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite desertis animale is a gila monster.
    It dosent let go when it bites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite animal is the bold bobcat. It is my favorite because my cat shold be named a bobcat she has a little puff tail and my cat got a cut of tail but she is still so so cute.And I also like bobcats because they have such cute babies and I just have to pet one but I relly dont want to get hurt by its mommy I will trie to stay away from them. And they also have cute Lilly ears and cool coyote yellow eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite desert animal is a gray fox.It is my favorit because it souns werd.And it looks like a jerman sheperd and a coyte.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite desert animal is the gray fox.
    It is my favorite because it looks like a Jerman Sheperd and it looks like a coyote.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite desert animal is the bobcat.I like it because it has a bobed tail.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite desert animal is the javelina and
    I lreaned that they are not a pig and have a white line.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite desrt animalh is a Gila monster it is pink and orange and black.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The bobcat can be foroshus if you bother it too
    much. I laerned about bobcats that the babies are cute but never ever come close to them because if you do mom will get mad and pounse on you and take you to ether brecfast,lunch, or dinner or for a snak or a meal.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favorite desert animal is the javelina
    because they smell to recugnize each other.
    And because they are called a collered peccer-
    rey. And because they look fat but they really
    have a lot of fur.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I lrnd that javelenai"s are NOT pig"s and that they are don"t like being cold that

    ReplyDelete
  13. My favorite desert animal is the gila monster it crals on the gralnd.

    ReplyDelete