Little One Is Here!

Little One Is Here!
Hi Busy Bees! Here is our 'Babee' Brother Jack! Get it?! We miss you! Love, Lilly Rose and Sophie Pink

Our Class Rules

* We are respectful * We are responsible * We are safe * We follow the GOLDEN RULE *



March 28, 2011

Computers, 3/28

Desert Animals!

Let's start by voting on this week's poll.  After you vote, please come to the floor in front of the Smart Board to learn about today's activity.

It was fun learning about coyotes today!  Are you excited to learn about other animals this week?  You can learn even more about coyotes right now!  Click here: http://www.desertmuseum.org/kids/oz/long-fact-sheets/coyote.php to read the Coyote Fact Sheet!

After you read, it's time to practice writing in a word document.  In the word document, you need your name, the date, and your favorite thing about the coyote.  We'll practice together!  Remember to use our demands for writing!  After you finish, please print your paper and turn it in to me.

Have fun!
Mrs. Johnston

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Sophie Pink! Do you like your ice cream? Vanilla is my favorite too....yum.
    Did you get dirty after that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Abby,

    Thanks! I loved my ice cream! When my mom and dad told me it was my birthday I was so excited all day because I knew I would get ice cream!

    My mommy cleaned my face after I ate so I wouldn't be sticky and dirty. My mommy hates messes!

    Have a great week and learn a lot!
    Your friend,
    Sophie Pink

    ReplyDelete