Little One Is Here!

Little One Is Here!
Hi Busy Bees! Here is our 'Babee' Brother Jack! Get it?! We miss you! Love, Lilly Rose and Sophie Pink

Our Class Rules

* We are respectful * We are responsible * We are safe * We follow the GOLDEN RULE *



December 6, 2010

Computers, 12/6

Christmas Comments!

Let's start by voting in this week's poll.  After you vote, please come to the floor in front of the Smart Board and we'll learn about this week's activity.

It was fun learning about the history of Christmas and the Christmas tree Today we're going to explore Christmas and practice writing comments on the blog.  Go here: http://teacher.scholastic.com/activities/holidays/christmas/ to learn more about Christmas!  We'll go to the website together to learn how it works.

After you've explored the website, you'll work with a partner to post a comment on the blog.  Here is what you need to post:

1.  I learned...
2.  I want to know more about...
Remember to post your names! 

Watch and we'll review how to post on the blog.

If you have time after you're done, you may explore the links on the website.

Have fun!
Mrs. Johnston

12 comments:

  1. Christmas is on December 25. We want to learn wen Jesus was borne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I now that Christmas is a holiday you get about 18 days off of school.That is winter break. I love the centers they are so cool and I will not let my mom or dad see the globe it is so cool. I can see how good you are Mrs.Johnston.You are the best best teacher in the hole world. Every kid who is in you class will cry when it is time to go to 2 grade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sean and Kurt - You two did a great job posting in the correct spot on the blog! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katrina,

    You did a wonderful job writing on the computer! I love how you remembered to hit the shift key to make uppercase letters at the start of your sentences! You remembered the period key too; way to go!

    I am so glad you are enjoying the centers! I think they are really neat this week too! Thank you so much for the very nice compliments. That was very sweet of you! You are so thoughtful!

    Have a great afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know that Cristmas is a fun holiday but it is not for geting presents is for giving to people how do not have money to get things. I also know that people go on sots of vacaitions we weregoing to go to Colarado but we did not because it was Cristmas and because my mom and dad have to fix are roof. We have so many donaitions thatwe do not stoop giving them away.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know that Christmas is a holiday but is not to get things it is to by things for other people. A thing that i also know is that i am going to promise that i will have a present for you tomorow you will love you present it will be a good present i will also have a little present for Sophie and Lilly to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mrs.Johnston i hope you can run in the marathon.I hope you feel beter.I went home once and my mom said i know that there are kid marathons. So i wanted to ask you if you now any boty who is a kid and they run in a marathon? I want to run in a marathon i walked like 5 mils and i was not tired. I want to have a Christmas with you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Mrs.Johnston,
    I hope you feel better soon.I hope you will run very fast.You are the best Teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your card that you gave me it is so nice of you. When i got out of school i went to my mom so fast and the first thing i did was i snezed so then i got my backpack and i got my red folder and wala i got my card out and read it. I am so glad that they liked the ordamints.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi this is Katrina I am feeling much better. How are you felling? I can not wait for your marathon.You can make it I
    know it you can. Go Mrs.Johnston! YOU ROCK MRS.JOHNSTON!!!! NEVER STOP RUNNING

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Isabella,

    Thank you for the sweet message! I think you guys are the best students!!!

    Love, Mrs. Johnston

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Katrina,

    Thank you for all the nice notes!

    I have never heard of a kid running a marathon! That's a looooong way!

    I'm so glad you liked the note! The dogs' ornaments look so cute on their little doggie tree!

    I'm so glad you're feeling better! I hate being sick! I am almost all better and my voice is coming back!

    My race was GREAT today! I'll tell you guys about it tomorrow! :)

    Love, Mrs. Johnston

    ReplyDelete